Re: [Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!

To: simon@xploiter.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Choices for valve linear project 1st timer!
From: R.Measures <r@somis.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:49:19 -0800

On Feb 1, 2005, at 4:26 AM, Simon Steed wrote:

Ian,

Not guilty :) anyways if you have the logs for your site, this will give you
all the information you need to see which files and users are hitting the
site.

Sometimes this will happen with web site wackers where someone just puts in
the main url then hits go, a few mins later they have the entire contents of
your site on their hard drive :(

Anybody is welcome to the entire contents of my Web site because that was my intent.

Richard L. Measures, AG6K, 805.386.3734. www.somis.org