Re: [Amps] 2006 ARRL Handbook & personal vendettas

To: "R.Measures" <r@somis.org>, <Wt8r@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 2006 ARRL Handbook & personal vendettas
From: "Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]" <oz1pif@privat.dk>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:08:26 +0200
Richard (Measures),
Why don't you just keep your vendettas and personal fobies out of this
Amplifier group, and stick to that subject which we all like to discuss and
learn more about.
Believe it or not, I, and probably many others, value your insights and
experience of the subject matter, and I personally hate to have to sift
through all of the irrelevant stuff just to find the occasional nugget.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/
Ph. +45 4619 3239