Re: [Amps] NEC-think.

To: Joe <joe@jtme.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] NEC-think.
From: PA3DUV <pa3duv@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:38:47 +0100
Joe,

The same applies for my 3 phase HT power supply were the 3 phase transformer
is switched in delta configuration.
No neutral needed, the 3 coils are connected to the 3 phases and the ground
lead is connected to the chassis in order to trip the differential breaker
in my mains panel if due to a failure the chassis becomes connected to one
of the phases.

Cheers, Dick
PA3DUV