[Amps] re :NIB HeathKit Amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] re :NIB HeathKit Amp
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 17:02:16 -0700
UNLESS you are particularly enamored with the Heath Green ..Sell it on "the
bay" .. you will get a ton of money, then be able to buy a way bigger
amplifier, utilizing state-of-the-art electronics, and ... don't have to
build it, nor worry about the status of the elderly components!  Just my
opine .. 73
Mark Nelson  -  AA6DX

mailto: AA6DX@ARRL.NET

I have acquired a Heathkit SB-1000 amplifier unbuilt kit. Before I
decide to build it or sell it, would
like to find out what it would be worth in an unbuilt state. The main
box had been opened and the
manual removed for reading., the other inner boxes have not been opened
or anything else removed.
It also came with the QSK kit which was an option from Heathkit (it was
factory assmebled). Please
contact me off list.Thanks for reading. ..............dennis   ve6ac