Re: [Amps] Pi-L Tank on TenTec Titan 425

To: "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pi-L Tank on TenTec Titan 425
From: "Gary Myers" <garymyers@powerc.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:07:03 -0700
Thanks Tom... this makes perfect sense to me. Indeed adding an
inductor may accomplish the one result - but at the risk of
adding a "hinge" point or place were there could be additional
non-accounted for isolation due to this inductance and thus
present an opportunity for instability...

I was not sure if I need to increase (compress) or decrease
(expand) the standard inductance... and I assume we are talking
of the Pi section - the Titan is a Pi-L design.

g.