[Amps] Pi L networks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Pi L networks
From: "kk4tr" <jdube1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 17:14:16 -0400
Hello All
    I see the great interest over the past week about the Pi-L network.  I was
curious just exactly how this subject got started??  As interesting as it is it
does seems pretty straight forward??  It does makes for better harmonic
suppression without a doubt.  Another thing crossed my mind this week while
reading this thread.  Did someone just finish taking the Amatuer Extra Exam
because that was one of the questions on the test?????   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
very interesting!!!!!!

Joe KK4TR