Re: [Amps] Why some messages are unreadable?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why some messages are unreadable?
From: "Rick Stealey" <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:13:39 +0000
>It's not your web browser.  It's your web mail client causing the problem.

The problem occurs when using a web browser to view postings directly from
a URL, reading postings as if I was not even a subscriber.  It has nothing
to do with
email.  (I prefer reading this way because I can sort by date, subject,
etc.).

To see what I am talking about use a browser and go to this URL.  This is
the april listing of postings on this refelector:

http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/amps/2007-April/date.html#57375

Then look up from the bottom of the list till you find a posting by W2CQM,
it has no
subject.  See if you can rad it.  I can't, unless I go to the URL that it
points me to.

Rick