Re: [Amps] SELL: Heat Dissipating 8877 HV Plate Caps

To: <Gudguyham@aol.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SELL: Heat Dissipating 8877 HV Plate Caps
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:12:09 -0400
You and Ron are free to do whatever you want including ripping off the gullible.

If either one of you is able enough to read the specs you will find out that
Eimac cautions AGAINST using that decorative cap as an attachment point.

Of course there will always be some fools with more money than brains that will
buy anything. That cooler is no more effective than the miracle fuel economy
gizmos that have been sold for decades.

I'm also getting mighty tired of Ron using several forums strictly as an
advertising venue for his stuff. I have NEVER seen him contribute anything to a
discussion.

Carl
KM1H