Re: [Amps] New SB-200 owner

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] New SB-200 owner
From: Peter Chadwick <g3rzp@g3rzp.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:29:24 +0200 (CEST)
Lou,
>Peter, Why in Gods name would you disagree with what I said about adding 6
>meters to an HF SB-200 and then make the above statement? Do you just like
>being contrary?  The last thing I would do is want to send someone down that
>road.  For heaven sakes.  Lou<

This must be the subtleties in meanings that occur from time to time between
English English and American English. Your comment was that some articles had
suggested this: I was hardly disagreeing with you. More like violent agreement.

But I could conceive of an amplifier design starting from scratch that might
manage to do it with some clever mechanics in the switching. But then, I
wouldn't use 572Bs in it.

73
Peter G3RZP