[Amps] LK450,500 or 550 series new Plate tuning capacitors for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] LK450,500 or 550 series new Plate tuning capacitors for sale
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 23:41:51 -0800
I have two of the Plate Tuning Capacitors designed for any of the above with
slightly higher voltage ratings but same capacitance which I had made by a
commercial capacitor manufacturer sometime ago.  Just found them.  $50.00
each plus shipping if anyone is interested.  Van, K7VS (former amp supply
fan now running alphas!)

It has removed 326 spam emails to date.