Re: [Amps] LK-500ZB

To: <kg7hf@comcast.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] LK-500ZB
From: "jeremy-ca" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 08:14:36 -0500
At first glance it sounds like a parasitic. Unwind one end of both
suppressor coils and measure the resistors. Replace if more than 15% out of
tolerance. The ZB is over 20 years old so a little PM is necessary.

While you are at it look over the bandswitch carefully as they have a habit
of arcing  on the right side of the wafer closest the panel.

Carl
KM1H