Re: [Amps] HF Autoband AMp Prefences

To: jsternmd <jsternmd@earthlink.net>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HF Autoband AMp Prefences
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:25:32 -0700 (PDT)
HMMMMM.......  Have you looked at the price?  Wow!  Not on my ham radio budget!
 Which give me pause as to where prices are going!  Up!  Way up.  I think
everything will get pricey if it has already.  Everything from sheet metal to
tubes to swtiches to resister...on and on.

I've been looking to get a different amp and the prices are big these
days...even for used equipment.

I know that if  your look at the price index from years gone by that there
isn't much of a difference in HR equipment...and in some case it is cheaper
than years gone by, but year's gone by I wasn't paying 100 bucks to fill up my
van which two years ago I was filling up for 30 bucks.

Rant off!

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?