Re: [Amps] SB-1000

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-1000
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:09:36 -0700

Joe,

I would carefully fabricate an inductor of known dimensions, say,   1"
diameter, say 10 turns,
figure out the calculated inductance, measure it, if you can.  Connect out of
cirucuit to each
doorknob cap, and resonate with a grid dipper, or antenna analyzer with
resonant frequency
function, and determine the capacitance from the standard resonance
formula.

All the best,

Pat Barthelow   (916) 315-9271; aa6eg@k6bj.org

Jamesburg Moonbounce Team