[Amps] RF Choke and variable capacitor for tube amplifier

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Amps] RF Choke and variable capacitor for tube amplifier
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:47:22 +0800
Hi, I have plate RF chokes for sale.This is my first small part for tube
amplifier.Can replace the Choke direct  in AL1200,AL572 and AL811 etc.I have
order special ceramic tube for this choke.Same quality,material and specs with
Americtron's,$12/ea.We have made many air variable capacitor( Plate and Load),
only for ourselves now,but if it is possible, we consider other user's order
too.JPG on request.
      73!Hsu