Re: [Amps] 5cx1500 Amp

To: <kc0hfl@cox.net>, <dino@kx6d.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 5cx1500 Amp
From: Pat Barthelow <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 19:44:43 -0800
Dont know the year, or issue, but I do remember a HAM RADIO Magazine article on
a 5cx 1500 Amp.
I remember that the issue had a line drawing of the outline of a 5cx 1500 on
the cover...

All the Best, Pat Barthelow,
 AA6EG   aa6eg@k6bj.org   Skype: sparky599
Jamesburg Moon Bounce Team
http://www.jamesburgdish.org

"The most exciting phrase to hear in Science, the one that heralds
new discoveries,  is not "Eureka, I have found it!"    but:"That's funny..."
----Isaac Asimov