[Amps] MY SB-1000 Tuning Problem RESULTS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] MY SB-1000 Tuning Problem RESULTS
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 08:38:34 -0700
Thanks for all the comments.  Amazing how many thoughts I received.  Final
results seem to suggest they simply tune up on 80 meters way off the 80
meter tune position.  And not to worry.  My gut feeling that Heathkit simply
chose to ignore the problem.  That was their last gasp amplifier from the
amateur radio kit division and at that point they were in their death throes
and never bothered to address the issue.  Others have the same issue that
are running that particular amplifier.  Thanks much for all the help and
comments.  Van, K7VS