[Amps] russian door knob caps for R Ftank circuit

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] russian door knob caps for R Ftank circuit
From: "chuck" <ka1mwp@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 07:14:18 -0400
I read thru about 6 months of backissues here but didn't see mention of the
russian door knob caps that are always on ebay.
Anyone know which ones and the markings on them are OK for hi current use?

I've decided that both the 1000pf door knob I have and the vacuum cap I am
using are whats giving me issues..
I read that better to use multiple low values of padders versus one big
one..

i'll pickup several 250pf'ers and throw them in...

Looking on ePAY I see tons advertised there...

~chuck