Re: [Amps] Doorknob Caps Needed

To: RICHARD SOLOMON <w1ksz@q.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Doorknob Caps Needed
From: Roger <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:08:39 -0400

RICHARD SOLOMON wrote:
> I have given up on the idea of repairing this cap. Does anyone
>
> have for sale or know a source of 100 pF 10 KV Doorknobs ?

What? You aren't willing to sacrifice your wife's oven for an experiment
to gain knowledge.  Besides you may save the life of a $7 cap and it'll
only cost $300-$500 to do so. <:-)) Well, then there's the property
settlement on top of that...

Many sources have already been mentioned.  QRO parts also has a web site
where you can deal with them directly rather than going through e-bay.