Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine
From: K1SG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:08:02 EDT
I also have a fairly complete collection of 73 magazine, at least from the
first issue in 1960 until 1996, and am happy to make the odd copy to  help
someone out. However, I find it interesting that the cover price of that
first issue, 37 cents, is less than the cost of a first class stamp today.
Your  money did go further in those days!
Steve

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG@AOL.com
508-435-9133
FN42fe

In a message dated 9/25/2009 7:00:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,