Re: [Amps] SB-200/ SB-220, HL-1000 etc

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-200/ SB-220, HL-1000 etc
From: k1sg@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:50:34 EST
A very easy solution for a standby switch for the SB-220/221  series...
The front panel is held on with 4 screws.  I drilled out the hole for  the
screw on the lower left corner, installed a mini-toggle switch there. Since
I had previously added a small relay, so T/R was only switching 12 volts,
this  became a trivial fix for the lack of a standby/operate switch.

Steve

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG@AOL.com
508-435-9133
FN42fe

In a message dated 11/30/2009 7:38:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,