Re: [Amps] WD-40 is not....

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] WD-40 is not....
From: Ryan Foster <foster.ryan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 17:40:11 -0500
To pull the topic a little further off--  is it just me or is kerosene
getting rare?  It is a pain to find anymore.  I just gave away my big
torpedo garage heater (whatever you call those) because it ran on
kerosene and I couldn't get any except at about $10 a gallon at one
hardware store.  You used to be able to get it at at least a few gas
stations...

(That is though exactly why I burned that nest at night with diesel
though too.  I figured they had to be similar, and if the diesel
doesn't work the same way kerosene does, I can always light them
up...)

That carb cleaner one is good to know-- I'll keep that one in mind.

--Ryan w8cya