[Amps] Larcan lo - lo band VHF 1kw amplifier

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Larcan lo - lo band VHF 1kw amplifier
From: "Dick Hanson" <dick@dkhanson.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:39:25 -0500
Hello....

I have two of these amps which were purchased on the eBay auctions
originating on the Larcan amp site which took place several months ago.
I have since purchased one of the new M2 'travel' amps and therefore no
longer need the Larcans.

For those who do not know, the Larcans are not the easiest to package and
ship. Can be done, but correct box and packaging is a must to avoid a 'junk'
amp
upon receipt.

I also purchased sufficient alum bar stock to fashion side pieces, fronts
and backs for each amp.
No conversions done yet, so I have no way to tell you if amps work.
When I bought them, they were advertised as being in working order having
been removed from working transmitters.

Long story somewhat shortened, I'd like to get what I paid for each one:
$350, plus shipping and insurance to wherever.
Obviously, a local deal would be preferred because of the unusual boxes
required for shipment.
Please respond to dick@dkhanson.com off list.

73
Dick, K5AND