Re: [Amps] How to read the 3-500Z spec sheet?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] How to read the 3-500Z spec sheet?
From: Bill Dzurilla <billdz.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 14:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the reply, but I don't think I follow.

Guess I had interpreted the spec sheet as meaning that, if you configure the
tube in class B grounded grid and apply HV of 2000v, you should expect to see
400ma of plate current and 500 watts of peak "useful" output.

I am just trying to figure out if this homebrew amp, which does not have any
manual or detailed info, is working as it should.  If the spec sheet means what
I think it means, it seems the amp is in the ballpark.

73, Bill NZ5N