[Amps] HV Connectors

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] HV Connectors
From: "Barrie Smith" <barrie@centric.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 13:31:26 -0600
Some time ago, there was a thread concerning HV connectors and HV wire.

I did not pay too much attention at the time, because I had no needs,

Things have changed, and I find myself building a small amp for 10 and 15M,
only (My HB 10 through 160 has never worked on 10 or 15).  The HV will only be
2 KV.

I found the thread, but it appears to be one of those that went in all
directions.

I think the post that caught my attention was one by (I think) Bill, W6WRT.  He
mentioned a connector that was similar to a BNC where the ground had to be made
before the HV was connected.

I'd like to know what they are and where to get them.

73, Barrie, W7ALW
Barrie, W7ALW, DN36au,
QRV 6M, 432 & 1296 EME