[Amps] Help with a meter

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Help with a meter
From: K1SG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:15:08 EDT
fit physically, too.
I'm trying to get an amp running now that requires replacing the 0-1 mA
meter. Finding a 1 mil meter is easy; finding one that doesn't require
butchering the front panel is more of a challenge.The meter I'm looking to
replace is 4 1/8" wide and 3 1/2" high.  The cutout is a 2 5/8" diameter  hole.
could adapt a 100 uA movement, or a 500 uA, or use a 1 mA meter;  the key
ingredients are that the meter fit in the round hole, and that it cover  the
other holes in the panel behind the face. I don't care how the scale is
calibrated; I can change that easily enough.
Please take a look in your junk box. If you have one you can spare, I'd
greatly appreciate it.
Thanks & 73,

Steve

Steve  Gilbert