Re: [Amps] 6146 via 572b's

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 6146 via 572b's
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:23:05 -0700 (PDT)
This has been done with an old HW100 or HW101.  The guy fed the output of the
K2
(or QRP rig) into the HW100 just before the amp (2 x 6146) just after the
driver.  He used the tuned output/input between the driver and the 6146s.

See:  http://frrl.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/hotwaterforthek2.pdf

Lee K0WA

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf