[Amps] Homebrew is back..

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Homebrew is back..
From: Lou Spradling <w4eku@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 09:02:05 -0700 (PDT)
It has been several years since I have attempted to "build something",; and in
that frame I become an (operator). A real pleasure to pursue the hobby with
researching material for 10-160 linear amps ! and in doing so I discovered this
reflector !! Wow, a real goldmine of experienced builders in my library'.  It's
great.

Now, my problem is trying to locate one or more Tubes 4CX1600b for a Ten-Tec
Titan II, OR. any thoughts or suggestions as how I should approach this item.
It
is working fine but it looks like a little rework of the final area  will be
required if I can locate a tube that I should use.?

Please, any information would be _greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.           73's  Lou