Re: [Amps] Alpha vs Henry

To: "'Al Kozakiewicz'" <akozak@hourglass.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha vs Henry
From: "Mike" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 17:51:00 -0700
I have used the AL-1500 for RTTY and SSTV at 1500 watts for contests, I just
turn the fan up to leaf blower mode and it runs just fine.  I have not been
able to break the thing yet, It sure seems to be the best amp that
MFJ/Ameritron make for sure and for the price, I think I paid 2k for it 5
years back.

-Mike