Re: [Amps] Alpha vs Henry

To: "Roger \(sub1\)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha vs Henry
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 19:52:25 -0500
I think the generic IR thermometer/gun is going to respond to the warmest temp
item in the lens field because that's going to be the
black body generating the most heat.  And that warmest source is going to be
the anode for ceramics looking down, or perhaps the
body adjacent the anode for something like a horizontal tube with a big anode
cooler on it.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com