[Amps] Ameritron AL80B TX/RX relay

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Ameritron AL80B TX/RX relay
From: "Stein Roar Brobakken" <s-roabr@online.no>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 00:42:23 +0200
Hi

My AL 80m have a bad 50-0080-1 HV Board with TX/RX relay..some RTTY
contesting have made the tracks in/out on the PCB bad L

I was thinking about fixing this with a separate TX/RX relay.. but I cannot
find any schematic for this board.. I can buy a new for 262 dollars..

But I suppose I can fix this easy with 1 or 2 relays and take the coax from
input and output inside in the PA.. and just make a heavy duty version.

Anyone have a easy schematic or a idea what I can do without change this
board?

Private message please to la6fja at NRRL.no

73 LA6FJA Rag