Re: [Amps] Silver plated Cu strap sources?

To: "'WB3EXR'" <wb3exr@triad.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Silver plated Cu strap sources?
From: "bob" <n612dw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 20:39:54 -0600
Tnx rick,

Ya, I checked with all of these guys first - then posted the note on amps...

        Nebraska - they have only pieces of random length scavenged from
stuff they have received.  Various degrees  of quality, tarnish etc...
stranded braided ground strapping is easy to come by.

        McMaster Carr is just 30 min away from me here - been there many
times, no do have... although they have almost all else !!

        Georgia Copper - exchange of email, they don't have any, but would
contemplate doing a run if there was enough interest.  They don't off yet Cu
strips less than .500 wide.

Tnx,
-bob