Re: [Amps] Most power ever run on amateur radio :-)

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Most power ever run on amateur radio :-)
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:09:26 -0800
I was doing a Multi with a station who had a 4-1000 amp.

There was a station on 40 that we were trying to get and he kept turning the
steering wheel on the power supply up and calling him.  We finally worked
the station when the watt meter was bouncing on 3000 watts :-)  That was
about the best I've seen.  73
Tom W7WHY