Re: [Amps] Most power ever run on amateur radio :-)

To: <Gary@ka1j.com>, <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Most power ever run on amateur radio :-)
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 09:46:04 -0500
The Eimac anodes were the same tantalum as developed by H&K in the eary 30's and bought by Eimac. Those tubes ran commercial service at a bright orange. Look at some photos of the various TH and TL suffix tubes such as the 304TL.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>