Re: [Amps] LDG AT-100AMP

Subject: Re: [Amps] LDG AT-100AMP
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:56:44 +0800
No. But I'm gonna try it. I have one in an amp under construction.

If its no good, I'll repack it into a robust, weatherproof box or tube and stick a 10ft stainless whip out the top and use it as an auto tune hf antenna, mounted on the roo bar of my vehicle that I take fishing on the beach. ('86 Landcruiser)

I reckon it will work really well in that application. Iim almost hoping that it won't suit the amp. Work some dog xray when the fish ain't bitin'.

73, Alek.
VK6APK

PS: Wanna know what a roo bar is?
See http://www.google.com.au/search?q=roo+bar&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=RlmsUZm3D6SCiQewzoDQDQ&ved=0CFcQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=728