Re: [Amps] Workshop Danger

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Workshop Danger
From: Manfred Mornhinweg <manfred@ludens.cl>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 02:34:25 +0000
Alek,

when I was a 14 year old QRP radio builder and as poor as a church mouse, I used your method. My dad at least had a hand drill, and I borrowed the file. But now that I'm old and rich (?), I can afford a Chinese Black&Decker jigsaw!

Manfred

Nah. I can't wait that long.

A series of holes drilled just inside the circle or square you wanna cut and a good file and a bit of elbow grease gets the job done quickly and neatly.

The sweat and the exercise are very good for you and the job is not interupted or held up by factors out of your control.

You can have the job done quicker than you can drive to the machine shop.

73, Alek. VK6APK