Re: [Amps] Electrolytic Substitutions

To: gary_mayfield@hotmail.com, paul@paulbaldock.com, jstarr001@hotmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Electrolytic Substitutions
From: mikflathead@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 08:55:37 -0500 (EST)
QTH.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary "Joe" Mayfield <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
To: 'Paul Baldock' <paul@paulbaldock.com>; 'john starr001'
<jstarr001@hotmail.com>; amps <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 17, 2014 6:49 am

Could you send a link for the K4POZ caps?   I could not find it.....
I did find http://k4poz.com/ with stuff for sale, but no caps.
I am looking at changing to "Snap In" on my Ten Tec Titan and using the wd7s
oard to mount them.
http://home.earthlink.net/~wd7s/hv-2.htm
I am also curious where John found the "Snap In" caps so cheap.....
73,
oe kk0sd
K4POZ sells 390uF/450V 105deg on QTH.COM. I've bought many for amps
nd never had an issue. His are 2.50 each.
- Paul