[Amps] FW: [Bulk] Re: Ameritron Availability

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FW: [Bulk] Re: Ameritron Availability
From: "Dave" <d.gow@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:42:32 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave [mailto:d.gow@frontier.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:41 AM
To: 'Dennis W0JX'
Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [Amps] Ameritron Availability

HRO has the ALS-1300 in stock at three locations according to their web
page. I suspect the Ameritron ALS line is being kept busy building the
ALS-1306 since the ALS-1306 is the newer model with more features and great
reviews so far. I have serial number 0007 and have had it since August.  I
love it!

Dave W7VM