Re: [Amps] Shunt resistors for a bridge made of 6A10 diodes in

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Shunt resistors for a bridge made of 6A10 diodes in
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:13:10 -0500
Steve: The 6A10 is an excellent choice. I have been ordering components
from Banggood and have yet to have a problem. I just received the following
diodes, and have not put them in service yet. 2 A, 20 kV

PRHVP2A-20 High Voltage Rectifier Diode for less than $3 US.

They have other rectifiers, but no 6A10s.

http://www.banggood.com/search/rectifier-diode.html

 --73, Mike, WV2ZOW