Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow

To: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>, Jim Garland <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] "Conventional" current flow
From: Catherine James <catherine.james@att.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 08:46:42 -0800
And that's evidence that physicists understand this stuff very, very well.
Their math models correctly predict just about everything observed.

The one big gap remains quantum gravity, but that has no effect at the scale of
any phenomenon we see directly. Or another way, it's unlikely that the final
theory of quantum gravity will let to new technologies that could be deployed
in the next 200 years.

Why? Because its predictions only differ from conventional theories at
extremely high energies and small length scales, far beyond anything we can
build ourselves.

73,
Cathy
N5WVR