Re: [Amps] Line voltage high.

To: "Amps@contesting.com" <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Line voltage high.
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 09:36:48 +0800
At 244V, the filament voltage will still be around 6.8v. You'll still need that resistance. I've done a million 2100 series amps with a ser5ies/parallel combination of low value 5W wirewound resistors. There's enough room to mount them under the chassis, in the filament line.

73, Alek
VK6APK

PS: Well, not actually a million but you know what I mean. :-)