Re: [Amps] 220 MHz segment

To: Steve Thompson <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 220 MHz segment
From: Shon Edwards <sre.1966@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 02:12:01 -0700
In the Salt Lake City area, there are several repeaters on 220 MHz.  The
main one, which reaches far north into Davis Co., where I live is probably
used by my family and the owner only!  I go down to Phoenix a lot, however,
where my in-laws live and you could almost call 220 "hopping" down there.
There is quite a bit of activity and I always try to remember to bring my
220 radios when I visit Phoenix.

de Shon K6QT

Shon R. Edwards, MA, AG (Czech Republic)
Amateur call:  K6QT
1039 N 2575 W
Layton, UT, 84041-7709
USA