Re: [Amps] new amp race; switched to cars

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@outlook.com>, "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] new amp race; switched to cars
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 13:30:30 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@outlook.com>
To: "Amps group" <amps@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2017 1:09 AM

On Sun, 21 May 2017 23:43:48 -0500, you wrote:

But your Prius can't smoke the tires for 5 or 6 car lengths, and if it
can't do that it's just transportation.  Acceleration and Watts ...
Acceleration and Watts.... :-)
Don W4DNR

REPLY:

Brought to you by your local tire store.

73, Bill W6WRT

Nope, it is just adults having fun even if it is showing off. I I have fun with serious cubic inches showing up small engines with turbos and computers that dont do well at WOT and transmission control. Then letting off on that big block and let the dual pipes with glasspacks rattle their windows.

They cant understand how a 50 year old car can blow them off and not even breaking a sweat while they are screaming near some ridiculously high redline and probably just voided the warranty.

---
http://www.avg.com