Re: [Amps] issue with AL-1200 output -UPDATE NUMBER 2-

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] issue with AL-1200 output -UPDATE NUMBER 2-
From: "Doug Ronald" <doug@dougronald.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 10:59:59 -0700
I have three Collins CU-1169 antenna tuners where each vacuum variable has
spark gaps. Of course being Collins, the gaps are adjustable silver plated
spheres with current sample resistors for the electronic hardware to sense
when an arc has occurred. I am parting-out these couplers if anyone has
interest...

-Doug W6DSR