Re: [Amps] Status of Alpha

To: "Mike Dishop" <n8wff@yahoo.com>, "Amps Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Status of Alpha
From: "Jim Dawson" <jdawson@jasystems.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 17:14:18 -0500
I'm happy to report that Glen repaired my "non-reparable", obsolete 87A. He bent over backwards to find the unavailable parts and was successful. I have never had this level of service from any other ham manufacturer. That is why I have owned Alphas from the 70V through 77, 77D, 77Dx and 87A. Someday I hope to own a 9500.

73 de Jim K9DD

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dishop via Amps" <amps@contesting.com>