Re: [Amps] When to leave the amp on vs turn off.

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] When to leave the amp on vs turn off.
From: MU 4CX250B <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 12:44:23 -0400
Gary, I doubt you will find a drop-in replacement blower for the
original rotron blower in your amplifier. It's a wonderful blower, and
extremely reliable, but hasn't been made for years. Mine is thirty
years old and still going strong. Of course, there would never be a
need to replace the squirrel cage, and it should be possible to find
an equivalent motor if the need arises.
73,
Jim w8zr
Sent from my iPhone