Re: [Amps] When to leave the amp on vs turn off.

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] When to leave the amp on vs turn off.
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 16:18:52 -0000
I leave my so2r/remote access amp on unless it is not going to be used for
at least 24 hours... that means unless I know no remote user is expecting to
use it and/or there is a low power contest over a given weekend it stays on.
It is a well known fact that electronics fail more often due to the inrush
currents at startup then while sitting idle.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373