Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI new attempt on the original request

To: Steven Katz <stevek@jmr.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amp causing RFI new attempt on the original request
From: Jim Klein <k7rdx@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 18:04:06 -0800
Many years ago in the 1970`s I ran 4-1000A amplifiers on the Low Bands.I
have a neighbor who has fluorescent lamps on his front porch and my SSB
modulation would make the lamps talk..Literally...And flash...I had very
good grounding and still had issues...Nowadays I run YC-156A amps and no
problems of any kind...Very clean tube when set-Up and run properly. Ground
Loop is also a common problem for several Hams,follow advice from
Engineering people and solve your issues easily...Hello all&73..Jim..K7RDX..