Re: [Amps] RF-Kit RF2K-S Amp - Ham Radio Amplifier

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] RF-Kit RF2K-S Amp - Ham Radio Amplifier
From: Adrian <a.fewster@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 16:22:27 +1000
I have been looking at the Flexradio Power Genius XL. How they filter all generated harmonics to an internal 400w rated DL is impressive.

I have a feeling that, that harmonic generation, reflected back at other basic amp manufacturer LDMOS layouts is not healthy.

Again a lot of $ but looks superior to my SPE in design, also with 2 x 1K50 for better heat dissipation and pwr overhead.

https://youtu.be/xTt1y26xOgg

vk4tux