Re: [Amps] Why does power output increase?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Why does power output increase?
From: Steve <g8gsq72@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2022 16:41:35 +0100
Tack a 10k resistor to each filament pin, 10nF decoupling between the loose ends then twisted pair out to your DVM. Should filter out the rf and you don't have to worry about shorting the wires together.

Steve G8GSQ

I did measure the voltage at the tube pins. I haven't measured it while
transmitting, because the RF drives my meter crazy. I assume the voltage drops
a bit. Unfortunately I no longer have my trusty analog voltmeter. I wish I did.

I'll measure the line voltage. But the only thing I can think of that would
cause that to increase after long transmissions would be if the breaker on the
line heated up and lost resistance. I have never heard of that!

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
CWops #5