Contest Voice Blaster

Subject: Contest Voice Blaster
From: K6LL@delphi.com (K6LL@delphi.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 00:27:46 1993
Is anyone using LTA's "Contest Voice Blaster" voice keyer software? How does
it work and sound?
dave
k6ll
k6ll@delphi.com

From: Richard Hallman <0006135537@mcimail.com> (Richard Hallman)
Subject: KI3V/7 SS Phone Results!!

                       ARRL SWEEPSTAKES 1993

      Call: KI3V/7                   Country:
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator/High Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS   SECTIONS

      160        0        0        -
       80       98      196        -
       40      658     1316        -
       20      387      774        -
       15      764     1528        -
       10      374      748        -
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   2281     4562       77

               Score:  351,274

    Best part of contest was being called by VY1CM 2 hours into contest
on 15 meters.  15 minutes after that, Was then called by VE8GO!!

     Station:
             Rig  Icom IC-765
             Amp  Alpha
             Ant  TH-7 @ 102 ft,  TH6 @ 60 ft,  Side mounted Mono's for
                  10-20 Meters @ 50-65 ft,  Cushcraft 2 Ele 40 @ 112 ft,
                  80 Meter Inverted Vee @ 102 ft.
         Logging  Computer 386SX-25, CT Version 8.45 (Not one problem!!)

  Thanks to Bill, KM9P @ W6QHS's, for the extra push!!    Was GREAT fun!!

                        Off to VP9.....       KI3V Portable Seven!